Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Looking and Learning.....


There's football on the television this evening, which means I either do some housework, read a book, surf the internet or doodle in the studio. I doodled, well actually I found the wee study I had started of Buttons and stretched my fingers by working it a bit more....not sure I made such a good job but I figure doing something is better than doing nothing. Anyway's I've gone as far as I will be going and as Poirot would say my little grey cells have been exercised.
Meanwhile Mother nature always get's it just right. Isn't this young starling below just perfect. Still with some of his or her baby down and the adult plummage coming through. Ah well that Mother nature as been at this job for a wee while. I'll just have to keep looking and learning...smile!


No comments: