Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Ruby and Mabel a work in progress.....


Now starting to work in oils on this commissioned portrait of Ruby and Mabel two lovely wee wire-haired dachshunds. Not a particularly good photograph, the actual painting is much better. Feels good to be working in oils again, they can be a bit more forgiving than other mediums. Plus I seem to be able to work with them again without my eyes stinging and my lips swelling and tingling....always a bonus. Stay tuned for more progress......

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

This is lovely! My husband's boss has a wired-hair and she is a handful but so loaded with personality.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail these two were wee angels when I met them but I think they were just being shy because they didn't know me. I gather from their Mum they get up to plenty mischief lol