Monday, 2 December 2013

"Ayrshire's Big Skies and Rolling Fields" Acrylic 8"x8"

 
"Ayrshire's Big Skies and Rolling Fields"
Acrylic 8"x8"
£250
 
Was something of a relief to able to just sit and paint this today after the awful tragedy in Glasgow this weekend. The loss of loved ones is difficult at anytime but is a little harder to bare during the festive period. I lost my Dad 11 years ago on 23rd December and although I can still enjoy the lead up and celebrations and little of the sparkle has been rubbed off. My heart  hurts so much for the families who have lost their loved ones in such tragic circumstances.
Where ever you are hug those you love close.......


2 comments:

Victor Errington said...

Hi Elizabeth.
Lovely painting. Such depth, amazing. I agree with you about the tragedy. hug the one`s you love. I lost my mum when i was 15yrs. She was killed during the war by a rocket. She was in a woolworths store getting some pots and pans.there was a sale on.over a hundred was killed. i wish I could cuddle her now. All the best Elizabeth.
Vic.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Vic. So sorry about your Mum that was a young age to lose her.....