Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Wishing You a Merry Christmas....

 
"Christmas Shopping, Glasgow"
Peter Foyle
 
Got this lovely Christmas card from Fiona and Peter Foyle, the husband and wife team who own the lovely Framework Gallery in Troon. This is one of Peter's own paintings and I just love the festive feel it has. Not only is he a talented painter but a darn good framer with a great eye for what suits a painting, He's been a huge help to me this year, helping to pick just the right frame for my paintings. I'm looking forward to exhibiting in the gallery again next year, where I hope we'll have continued success.
I'd also like to take this oppertunity to wish everyone who reads the blog a very Merry Christmas and hope that tomorrow will be a wonderful day for you all.....hope Santa is good to you.
Thanks for looking in.....
 

No comments: