Sunday, 12 January 2014

It isn't much but it's better than nothing.....

 
Sketch Buddy

The beginning's of a sketch of my own wee Buddy. I was feeling a little guilty about not posting haveing made such a fuss about how important my blog is to me. This isn't much but it's better than nothing. I don't know where the last few days have gone. But, I guess I'm no different from everyone else out there so will just have to try and spread myself better. I can already see a likeness to Buddy in just this little start. I know I've said it before but it's the eyes and like most Poms also the eyebrows lol.
Hope you've all had a good weekend and thanks for looking in......

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Ahhh, this will be looked forward to!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Smile!

Sheona Hamilton-Grant said...

I'm with Gail on this: pulling up a chair and keeping watch :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Now I'm nervous....the Master is watching :)