Sunday, 26 January 2014

MY ART......

 
"Maroon and White Diamonds"
Acrylic 8"x7.5"

Was a rather wet and windy day here today. Too cold and wet for a walk and a wee bit too early to start thinking about the garden. My mind wasn't in the right zone too paint. So, as I usually feel a twinge of guilt if I don't do something artistic I made some alterations to my website. People often ask me what I like painting best animals (which usually means horses) or landscapes. Perhaps a few years back down the road I wouldn't have hesitated, and the answer would have been horses. Now I feel at home painting a varied mix of subjects and I think my work has improved because of that. So today I altered my website from a few labelled boxes i.e. Equine, Landscapes e.t.c to just one My Art. I hope you'll enjoy looking through it....ideal browsing on wet and windy days....smile!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I like what you did on your website. Much easier to navigate, very clean looking.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail glad you like it. Think it's best to have things simple and there at the fingertips without too much effort :)