Tuesday, 18 February 2014

"Lost Horizon" Acrylic 6"x6" .....and an almost lost blog!


"Lost Horizon"
Acrylic 6"x6"

Well I have been having a bit of drama as far as blogging goes. Since Thursday past I haven't been able to post on my blog. Yesterday after much tearing of hair trying to make contact with anyone from Google I was advised that my browser Internet Explorer was at fault and I should use Google Chrome. Have to say Google Chrome does indeed work, hence you are all reading this post. But, for the life of me I can't understand why suddenly after using Internet Explorer since I started my blog in 2009 it should suddenly stop. For now I'm happy to have found a way to keep communicating but as for in the long run we shall see. I'm not overly fond of change and having to jump backwards and forwards through Google's hoops doesn't sit well with me.
Managed this wee seascape today though it hasn't photographed to well and looks much better in the flesh. I'll shall try to get a better image of it. Today we were blessed with what could only be described as a lovely Spring day. Not sure what tomorrow is bringing but I certainly grabbed today...with both hands.
Thanks for looking....smile! 

No comments: