Monday, 24 March 2014

"Outward Tide" Acrylic 6"x6"

 
"Outward Tide"
Acrylic
6"x6"
£180

This little one is also taking part in the Aberfeldy Gallery's Spring show. In fact I had to rush it through yesterday. When I was wrapping I realised that one of the paintings I was taking had already been to the Gallery. Old age as they say doesn't come itself...smile!
I sometimes look in amazement at these little seascapes I produce now. It wasn't long ago when I would never have considered them, thinking they were beyond me. Well maybe not beyond me but I never thought of myself as having an affinty with the sea. Just goes to prove if you don't try you don't succeed.
Thanks for looking.....

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Always love your seascapes!

Sometimes when we break out of our comfort zones we find that we were really confined in a box doing the same thing one after another.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Yep I need to start adding to my portfolio :)