Sunday, 16 March 2014

"There's a Squall Coming" Acrylic 6"x6"

 
"There's a Squall Coming"
Acrylic 6"x6"
£180
 
It feels like an age since I've painted so it also feels good to have one off the easel. It's quite a wild and sqaully day out with heavy skies much like the painting, and, hence the title. Sometimes they come straight into my head right away other times I have to keep looking at the painting until a name comes!
Thanks as always for looking in I'm off now to enjoy what's left of the weekend....smile!


4 comments:

Victor Errington said...

lovely Landscape Elizabeth. The Sky is brilliant. All the best.
Vic.

Karen M Schmidt said...

Always feels good to get back to painting again; I'm glad to see you're back! Hoping you keep 'em coming. I always enjoy your new work :) I love the sky on this one. Looks like the day we've been having; thought we were done with the cold, but winter is having a final fling, I think -- down almost to freezing tonight and tomorrow night! Never mind that Spring begins officially on Thursday :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Vic glad you like it :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I'm glad to be back Karen just need to keep motivated. Funny thing but we seem to be having another cold spell Mother Nature just letting us know she's boss. I loving the longer daylight!