Sunday, 27 April 2014

Still a chill in the air.....


Still a little chill in the air in my neck of the woods but now at last things are wakening in the hedgerows. I cheated a little with my photo as it was taken last year on one of my walks but, the catkins are popping up all over at the moment. My happy snapping is curtailed a little as the pocket Canon is starting to wane in the quality of photos it takes ( I need to be treated to something new). And, as the pups aren't very photo friendly my Canon EOS is too bulky. I may add they are only non photo friendly when it means it curtails their walk. They are only to happy to pose in the garden...smile. The garden too has jumped from virtually nothing at the beginning of the week to looking as if the plants are on steriods. So now starts the juggling between easel and garden, not easy. I was going to say I could do with being cloned but I really don't think the world is ready yet for two of me....lol.....
For now as the sun is shining and the garden has won but I'm sure my creaking old bones mean I'll have to take it slowly. Guess I might manage some easel time as well. Whatever you are up to I hope it involves fun....thanks for looking in.....

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

Yes, how dare you do anything that take away from the pups' walk? ;-)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

See I can't even escape from dictatorship (is that a word) from my own pups....think they've been reading facebook lol