Thursday, 1 May 2014

Gypsy Foal...wip part 2

 

 
Bit more progress from this morning and I'm really pleased with how it's going. Really love working with these...hope that won't put the kiss of death on it. Just so pleased not to have swollen and stinging lips and sore hands....no smell whatsoever :))))
Now to tackle the weeds, was still raining this morning but looks like it's clearing up so might get a start at least. Have to say after all the nice weather we've had it didn't feel much like the first of May this morning. Any attempt at washing my face in the morning dew would have resulted in drowning lol.
Thanks for looking, back soon if not tomorrow!
 


2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

It is looking darling! Love the gypsy foals although I have found out they are far pricer on this side of the pond than on the other :) We have a friend with one purchased when they were "hot" items.

I love the water soluble oils for no other reasons that I can breathe using them, my eyes don't go to itching and so far in my experience of using them they act like regular oils. Hope your experience with them continue on to be positive!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

The proper Gypsy Vanners come with a price tag. These guys weren't in that bracket and appear in fields all over the country.
Time will tell with the water soluble but for now I'm delighted with them...