Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Guess Who?


Was in the cupboards at the top of the wardrobe in my brother's room this evening getting a duvet cover and pillowcases. That in turn reminded me that the cupboard on the otherside was filled with net curtains that needed to go. Lifting them down I found a box, I knew immediately what it was but was surprised to find it there. I thought it had gone to auction with a lot of other 'treasure's' after Mum went into a nursing home. I'm guessing that's a sign it was meant to stay, it might even get hung if I can find the right spot.
So, all my horsey, arty followers whose going to be the first to tell me who it is???? Sorry no prizes up for grabs.

POST NOTE....It is off course the hugely talented racemare Ruffian beautifully captured by the gifted artist Fred Stone...

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

No comments: