Friday, 11 July 2014

Almost there.....


Nearly done with this one, sometimes knowing when to stop is the hardest part. I'd really like to leave some of the raw linen showing so, just a few more details and flicks and I think I'll be done. Have to say I've enjoyed this one immensely. I think there really is a lot to be said for knowing your subject intimately.....smile!
Weather is unbeliveably warm here (too warm for me) so I might just have the weekend off. Hope you have a lovely weekend where ever you be and whatever the weather...thanks for looking :)

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love it! You captured his mischievousness.

Linda Shantz said...

So cute. It's looking great! You could probably stop any time! :-)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail Ha Ha that's his normal face...the cheek is always looking out of him :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Just a few more tweaks (aren't there always) and we are there Linda....smile!