Friday, 25 July 2014

Fan.....tastic

 
An Ayrshire moo enjoying cooling her feet in the burn that runs through her field....smile!

Well I managed to get to Irvine today to the Homebase store and pick up a fan. Really should have got two because now I have to move this one back and forth between the studio and downstairs. I shall pop back in the next few days. I have to say it's a pleasure to now having some fresh air circulating  my workspace....smile. Buddy especially is enjoying the cool breeze although he wasn't to sure of it to begin with, bless him.
Well I hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks again for popping in....

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Truthfully I can't survive the summer heat and humidity here in the south without air conditioning. I wear Solaris ready wear compression wraps on my left leg for lymphedema which are extremely warm. I go from air conditioned house, to air conditioned car to air conditioned office. I truly am much better in the cold weather.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I feel for you Gail...this weather is a bit of a freak for us while you get it every summer. Actually as I precicted when I bought the fan...this heat will now disappear. Yesterday was cooler and today it has rained lol