Sunday, 6 July 2014

Pom....work in progress


Busy day today working in the garden and catching up with some housework....I know I was amazed too. Was just about ready for bed when I made the fatal mistake of popping into the studio. Before I knew it I was putting paint on the palette and having a go at the wee pom study I started a couple of days ago. Sorry for the grainy photo not sure I'm all that happy with these primed linen panels but I'll carry on now I've started with this one. It could off course look much better in the morning will just have to wait and see. That said I'm happy to be painting....smile!
Hope y'all have had a great weekend and are ready for a brand new week.


www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Starting to really develop the personality!

Haven't seen the primed natural linen panels yet over here.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Well as I always say it's in the eyes once you start to get those right everything else is just dressing...hah!
I'm not sure about them yet ask me again when I'm finished....smile!