Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite....


The morning spent food shopping, the afternoon in the garden. Digging up more of the lawn to make way for more plants that I can't seem to resist. I did think about doing a bit more of one of the paintings waiting in line. But, I only got as far as thinking, I'm now sitting back in the chair in the studio. The desk and chair now sit next to the window, so I'm leaning back getting a slight breeze from the window and watching the sky get darker, so soothing. I'll read for a little before bed then dream of creating a masterpiece tomorrow. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite....smile!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I love that cover photo!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks, it's always been a favourite of mine too. It was actually taken a few winters back from the stables looking down into my wee village.....happy memories :)