Thursday, 3 July 2014

"Three's Company" Acrylic 6" x 6"

 
"Three's Company"
Acrylic
6" x 6"
 
Felt a little rusty doing this wee seascape this morning but pleased enough with the end result....it really does look much better in the flesh....smile! Once again I'm reminded that the only way to improve or at least keep a high standard is to create daily. In fact one of my FB friends put something on her profile the other day that caught my eye. Can't remember the whole list  but it ended with.....Create Every Day. Even If It's All Garbage, You Can't Improve On A Blank Canvas!
Well before the afternoon completely disappears I'll get back the one I started yesterday starring Buddy...smile!
Thanks for popping in ......
 


2 comments:

Em Parkinson said...

Hi Elizabeth. I just saw your comment on Gail's blog and liked the look of your little icon.....funny how we end up finding others' blogs. I just love this painting and have been looking at your other beautiful work. Just back from a week at Lochgoilhead and, despite living in a beautiful place ourselves, I miss Scotland and will enjoy your posts!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for your lovely post Em I much appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your visit up my way. I will have to have a wee look at your blog and check out your part of the world :)