Monday, 11 August 2014

Art off the Square Exhibition 13th - 16th August





Not the best of days to be delivering paintings, high winds and heavy showers. Surprisingly my friend Jane (who was at the wheel) and I got it dry to get paintings packed in the car and into Kilbarchan's East Church hall. Been a couple of years since I've exhibited at Art off the Square so I'm looking forward to renewing the accquaintance. It will be held over three days from 13th - 16th August at the Kilbarchan East Church hall and I can highly recommend a visit....even if it's just to sample the delicious home baking.

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Victor Errington said...

Elizabeth, Beautiful paintings, all of them. They are all my favourits. all the best.
Vic.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Many thanks Vic :)