Wednesday, 27 August 2014

"Fields of Summer" Acrylic 6" x 6"

 
"Fields of Summer"
Acrylic 6" x 6"
£180
 
Finally managed get a painting completed and signed off the easel. Things just haven't been happening, much of it my own doing I'm afraid. This one started off as a wipe off/paint over and came straight out off my head...or what I call a makee upee....smile!


 
Lilly

Yesterday my wee sweetheart Lilly celebrated her 5th birthday. She arrived in my life a year ago next month and she along with Buddy has been a continual source  of fun, love and entertainment. Life would most certainly have been a lot quieter and emptier without them in it. I'm thankful for everyday they are in my life.

 
Buddy

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Sometimes inspiration comes quickly as with your latest. Those always seem to be the ones that turn out the best! I love your vistas!

What would be do without our pets!!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Here's hoping it continues along with the quickly theme...smile! And yes life is so much better with a pet in my life.....I still feel a part of me is missing without my horses and guess I always will!