Saturday, 2 August 2014

Sitting here wondering.....


Sitting here wondering where on earth the first half off the year disappeared too. Here we are into August and I don't seem to have accomplished even a part off what I had hoped to. The weather as I said when I purchased my fan has cooled quite a bit and brought some rain with it. I'm not even going to dare say a wee bit sun would be nice. This weekend see's the end of Glasgow's Commonwealth Games with the closing ceremony tomorrow night. I'm so proud off how everyone has helped to make these 'the friendly games', and, with how well our home team have done, not too mention the teams from the rest of our United Kingdom. While searching my library of photos for something a little autumnal I found the picture above.......a most appropriate emblem of Scotland, the thistle!
I hope you enjoy what is left of your weekend. I shall endeavour to have something to show from the easel next week, so remember to pop in......

www.elizabethmccrindle.com
http://elizabethmccrindle-fromtheeasel.blogspot.co.uk

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Yes the year has flown by. But I feel fortunate that I have accomplished many items on my list (clearing out household clutter) and also have done some more serious art in different mediums that I have wanted to do. I have so many ideas running through my head, just not enough time to put them into action.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Good for you Gail I really need to do some serious de-cluttering in the house....where to start :)