Friday, 15 August 2014

Work in progress...untitled seascape


I really have been neglecting my artwork, getting caught up with life and all the trials it brings and spending too much time on social media. Plus I guess you could add gardening to the equation, though I have to say that helps keep me sane......well as sane as I am ever likely to get. So I started this wee 6" x 6" seascape about 15 minutes ago. Starting is always the hardest thing to do. Just the wee matter of getting focus back into my thick skull....and keep focussing!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I keep thinking I'll get some artwork done on the weekends. Unfortunately it seems there is too much "other" to do including straightening the house etc. Time flies by and before you know it time to return to work :(

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I'm afraid I've let time pass me by...no one to blame but myself!