Thursday, 25 September 2014

Made it back to the Easel today......



.....was a little disheartened with my effort today until I looked at it again this evening. I sometimes think we artist's can be a little hard on ourselves, so I'm going to cut myself some slack and say it has potential. It's glaringly obvious that the fenceline is too dominant but that's fixable. I pushed the mountain back a little with a blue glaze and might do more glazes on it....yep one to set aside for another day...when I figure out the foreground...smile!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Lee said...

I think it's wonderful Elizabeth! I've been away for a while but I'm slowly getting back to the easel!! Lee

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comment Lee hope your enjoying your time back at the easel :)