Monday, 1 December 2014

Ist December


First of December the beginning of the last chapter of 2014 and the eager anticipation of the first chapter of 2015. It has been a strange old year for me and something of a disappointing one, I feel I haven't accomplished as much as a could/should have . Certainly not much on the painting front with fewer paintings done this year, a lack of focus on my part I think. Next year will be with us soon enough with new dreams and aspirations. But, before that, time to enjoy this festive month, relax a little, decorate the house, write Christmas cards, eat all the wrong things and think of loved one's past and present.
 
"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk bedside the fire" - Edith Sitwell

No comments: