Thursday, 22 January 2015

"Dappled Path" Acrylic 8" x 8"


"Dappled Path"
Acrylic 8" x 8"
Too be auctioned at the Little Paintings Make Hansel Grow Art Event in aid of Hansel Foundation
www.hansel.org.uk
at Lochgreen House Hotel, Troon
9th - 11th March 2015

I'd like to say this wee eight by eight just flew of the easel, but this is actually my third attempt. The first two were actually seascapes, neither of which were worth a bar of soap. So, this morning I decided on a different tactic, change the subject matter. Normally when it goes this wrong I resort to a horse, but as this painting is for a charity auction I decided a rural scene was probably more neutral to an audience. Fortunately everything flowed and I have to say I'm quite pleased with the finished result...smile!
Thanks for looking in, I'll be back soon :)

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

No comments: