Sunday, 18 January 2015

Finally....the snow arrived!






After everyone else seemed to have it, we finally got snow...smile! Now I know that for people who need to get to and from work e.t.c. it can be a bind. But, for someone who is one, still a kid at heart and two, works from home, I was feeling a wee bit left out. Took these photos this morning, first four in the garden and the bottom one out the studio/bedroom window. I had hoped to go a bit further afield but the gritters haven't been out and it's a wee bit slippy underfoot. Falling on my backside wouldn't cause much grief with all the extra padding but, knowing my luck I'd break an arm or wrist.

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

We had our first snow (and ice)this past week. Was glad it left as driving was more fun than I really wanted to have. Love the wee one in the snow and the beautiful mountains (Arran?)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Yes Gail it's nice to look at....on a Christmas card. Yep that's Arran standing majestic :)