Thursday, 1 January 2015

"Smell the Salt Air" Acrylic 6" x 6"......first painting of the year!

 
"Smell the Salt Air"
Acrylic 6" x 6"

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, here's hoping it's going to be a good one where the inspiration flows and the easel get's plenty of use...smile. Made a good start with this first painting of the year. There has been a few rough seas lately and with rough seas you get debris on the beach. I kinda liked the zig zagging it created. I was stuck for a wee bit trying to think of a title when it struck me, sitting looking at the painting I could imagine the smell as well as the sight. The same smell that sets the dogs of in the car when they realise they are going to the beach....seaweed and salt....smile!
Have a great first day of the year whatever your doing.......me, I'll be watching the racing from Cheltenham and Musselburgh, of course!

No comments: