Sunday, 1 March 2015

Colin - Oil 6" x 6"

 
"Colin"
Oils 6" x 6"
 
Finally Colin has a face, I don't normally post on a Sunday, but I was keen to follow on from yesterday's post. I've also added the other progress photos below, just in case you had forgotten who Colin was...smile! Pretty happy with how he's turned out and feeling much inspired to get back to work. I'm going to share a link from my blog to my art page on Facebook, that way those who have been kind to take an interest in my work won't feel left out!
Well that is us now into March and today was the first day of Spring. I have to say it was not much spring like with rain, sleet and hail, all hitting us for good measure, but as my Gran used to say " if March comes in like a Lion, it will leave as a Lamb"...here's hoping!
Be back soon and thanks for looking...smile!





4 comments:

Susan said...

Marvelous! - or should I say Mooovelous! Inanycase, I love the close up view point and the look of love in his eyes!

L. D. said...

I have really enjoyed seeing the development of this painting. You inspire me to get back to painting but life got busy so I haven't picked it up again. I tough art for 35 years and helped a lot of people do their thing. I need to get back at it. Great looking beast. I appreciated seeing your process.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Susan it was his pose that attracted me too....he looks such a softy :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Larry I'm hoping to see you picking up your brushes again in the coming months. Glad you enjoyed Colin's progress...even if it took me longer than expected :)