Sunday, 15 March 2015

"Golden Grasses" Acrylic 12" x 12"

 
"Golden Grasses"
Acrylic 12" x 12"
 
What a beautiful morning, one that made you step out that bit further on your walk, much to Buddy and Lilly's delight. There was a feel of Spring in the air, some heat and a hint that the buds on the hedges and shrubs are starting to fatten. Of course by tomorrow we could be back to the cold, wind and rain, but today our spirits took a lift. With my newly charged batteries I even managed a larger painting than the norm. I know 12" x 12" isn't large by any standard but for someone who has been putting out a good few six by sixes over the last few month's this was another step forward. I have to say I'm really quite pleased with the finished piece. There were some moments when I wasn't too sure it was going well but I plodded on....my new motto "Just Plod On"....
I will now enjoy the rest of my Sunday, sitting back with a good book and some TV in the evening. I hope you've had a good weekend too, look back soon! 

No comments: