Monday, 9 March 2015

Special Treat....


"Zippy" by Linda Shantz
copyright Linda Shantz


"Sheldon" by Linda Shantz
copyright Linda Shantz

A special treat for everyone looking in and a really special treat for me (we artists don't just stop at painting we like to collect other artist's as well). These fabulous foal studies arrived today all the way from Canada and I can't describe how delighted I am with them. Couple of weeks back my good friend and fellow artist Linda Shantz introduced us to her brand new website http://www.lindashantz.com and I pounced on these two wee beauties as fast as my finger could hit the pay button. They are so lovely in the flesh and I can't wait to get them framed. There is still a great selection waiting for their forever homes so be sure to have a look thorough on the link.

No comments: