Thursday, 23 April 2015

Work in progress beach scene...


Work in progress beach scene
Acrylic 12" x 12"

Wow, leap back in amazement, at last it's a painting. Well it's actually a work in progress but it's a nearly painting. I'd like to say it's been great to be back at the easel but it hasn't. I've been tearing my hair out trying to get this right. All the old feelings flood back when things aren't going right. Mostly the wee devil in my head saying whatever talent I thought I had has gone. Well some of that might be true but I know in my heart of heart's the fear of failure hold's me back. And when stuff outside of my art isn't going well it all has a knock on effect. I also know there's no substitute for hard work, I'll just have to keep convincing my brain of that...smile!

No comments: