Sunday, 24 May 2015

Going at my own speed.....


Been struggling a bit with my work so decided to step back and away from the easel and give myself some breathing space. Then this afternoon I had a wee hankering to throw some paint around. Not finished and not an ideal time of the evening to photograph it, but feeling a bit pleased with myself and how it's coming along, so thought I'd share.
I'll be taking it slowly over the next few weeks and months but hope that won't disrupt your viewing and you will continue to pop in from time to time to see what I've been doing. The title of this one is going to have moon in it somewhere. So you can guess what's still to come....
Have a super holiday weekend and thanks for looking....smile!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

4 comments:

John Simlett said...

Wow, that's already impressive, Elizabeth. Hope you bounce back soon. I've almost bounced back!

Rolina said...

Such a lovely painting!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks John just a little burn out, need to take things more slowly :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment Rolina :)