Monday, 1 June 2015

A bit under par...




"The Yellow Jockey"
Sir Alfred Munnings

Have been feeling a bit under par and stressed for quite a while now, then this evening I took a wee dizzy turn (yeah I know been dizzy for a while). I guess my body is telling me to take notice and slow down a bit. But, and there's always a but this is Derby week and I had hoped to do some horsey doodles that I could share. That now isn't going to happen but instead I'll share something horsey from my scrapbook. For those new to 'my scrapbook', for years I've cut out photos from magazines e.t.c. of art work I've admired and kept them in a scrapbook. On days when I'm uninspired the book comes out and it helps jog my memory back to why I attempted to create art in the first place. Anyone who knows me won't be surprised to find the first one is a Munnings the man was a genius.
Thanks as always for looking in...

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Take care Elizabeth. Dizzy is an indication of something wrong somewhere in you body. If rest doesn't help, a visit to the doctor seems in order.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for your concern Gail it's very kind and much appreciated. Just a bit tired and run down. Nothing that escaping to the wilds up North wouldn't cure...or a lottery win...or both :)

Linda Shantz said...

Thinking of you, Elizabeth! As Gail said, take care of yourself...some good racing should help, if you can't pull off that escape North, or winning the lottery!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Linda, some good racing is on the agenda as well, this being Derby week over here. Also looking forward to the news from across the Pond that 'the Pharoah' takes the Triple Crown. That's enough to cheer anyone up :)