Saturday, 6 June 2015

Macart Exhibition, Maclaurin Art Galleries 7th June - 19th July


"Muddy Tracks"
Acrylic 24" x 24"



"Golden Boy"
Oil 8" x 8"

The MacArt Exhibition previewed today at the Maclaurin Galleries in Rozelle Park Ayr. I'm delighted to say that two of my paintings "Muddy Tracks" and "Golden Boy" are part of the exhibition. The exhibition runs from 7th June until the 19th July so if you find yourself in Ayr, pop in for a wee nosey. They also have a lovely tearoom which sells coffee, tea and home made goodies.
Not one for crowds of people I didn't manage the preview myself. I was otherwise engaged in front of the tele watching this lovely fella Golden Horn win this years Investec Derby at Epsom. The gorgeous photo was taken by my lucky facebook  friend David Cormack who gets to rub shoulders with the great ones...smile!


Golden Horn winner of the 2015 Investec Derby
copyright David Cormack

No comments: