Saturday, 22 August 2015

17 - Unfinished study Kiss n Mix SSH

 
"Kiss n Mix SSH"
Unfinished study
8" x 5" approx
nfs
 
Calling this one finished, well actually it's an unfinished finished. Sometimes you get to a point when you feel it's done even if it isn't. I know that must sound a bit Irish to a lot of you looking in, but I'm pretty sure all my artist friends out there know exactly what I mean. There might be a round two for the pretty Kiss n Mix further down the road, you will just have to keep popping in...smile!
Back to Kilbarchan today to pick up paintings as the exhibition closes, fingers crossed.
Thanks to Ros and her beautiful horses for allowing me to use her images www.solaris-sport-horses.co.uk
 

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I have been enjoying looking at your daily work!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

yep, know exactly what you mean about knowing when something is done even if it looks unfinished :

Love the name she was given :) Looks really good, hopefully she does make a reappearance, very pretty subject to paint :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Glad to hear that Gail, I'm enjoying it very much....most of the time :0)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

She is very pretty Jennifer as are all the others at Solaris Sport Horses. Real eye candy :)