Monday, 24 August 2015

18 - Like a lamb to the slaughter...


Have to say I've kind of lazed about all day, might be an instilled thing to me that Sunday is a day of rest. Around about 10.15 this evening I suddenly realised I hadn't anything to post. Keep calm I said, still time to get something at least started. A small landscape easy peasy, at which point my mind went completely blank. Then I remembered the sheep. I had put it in a folder along with some other images I thought might be interesting to paint. It was round about the same time I got this stupid idea of doing 365 blog posts. Before I even start, I better say I haven't painted a sheep before. If it all goes bad I get a sympathy vote for trying. If I nail it, smiles all round.....

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

6 comments:

L. D. said...

It is great.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Larry :)

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

looks like a sheep to me :) I've thought about doing art for 365 days but than I woke up :p

Linda said...

It is lovely! :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jennifer :) painting for 365 seemed like a good idea to me as well but other things seem to keep getting in the way. So glad I numbered each blog post as it looks like my 365 days are going to be stretched a bit :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks so much Linda for the encouragement :)