Friday, 28 August 2015

20 - sheep in progress


 A little progress with my sheep, which I actually think is an older lamb, doesn't have a wizened old sheep look to it. Putting some of the grasses in now. As I remember the grass had gone to seed and was gold and scraggy, bending in the autumnal sun it sparkled. Trying to capture that feeling without getting too detailed.
Was at Troon yesterday at one of my galleries, The Framework Gallery, not only do they hang my work but they do a wonderful job of framing it. Looking forward to seeing the four I took down when they're framed. Had a walk along the beach and managed to get some photos but on the whole it was a bit dull and overcast. Autumn is slowly creeping in...

www.elizabethmccrindle.com




2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I love how this one is coming along!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail I'm enjoying it too :)