Monday, 7 September 2015

24 - "Autumn on the Tay, Aberfeldy" Acrylic 6" x 6"

 
"Autumn on the Tay, Aberfeldy"
Acrylic 6" x 6"
£180-

Much as I enjoy doing these little 6 x 6's I think the time has come to go a little bigger. I have some 8 x 8's and 12" x 12"'s sitting in the wings ready to get started on, so not going too big....be on 40 x 40's by the end of the 365 lol. Kinda running behind with the 365 project but, hopefully once the winter month's creep in and the garden is asleep I'll be able to start catching up.
Was thinking about Aberfeldy this morning as a letter arrived the other day with the date's for the Christmas Exhibition ( sorry for mention Christmas in September). Perthshire is pretty spectacular with Autumn colours and this is from photos I took a good few years ago. Autumn colours were just starting to take hold along the Tay river at Aberfeldy I also loved the dark mountain in the distance with the cloud wisping across the top. Hope you like it :)

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

3 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Absolutely love this one!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail, glad you like it :)

Albert Decker said...

Yeah, I do like it.