Saturday, 23 January 2016

Time is tight...


Yesterday afternoon and this morning when I should have been painting I got side tracked. Instead I found myself sifting through the memory stick that holds the much treasured images that were retrieved from my deceased and lamented Packard Bell laptop. I'm being a little unkind to my new laptop as we didn't hit it off very well at the beginning. I really don't do new, different or change very well, but over the last few weeks we have started to get to know each other a bit better. I still find the colour is not as sharp or fresh as the old one but it has improved since I bought it. Anyways, I feel at last that I'm making some headway getting my photos in order. Though still a long way to go I have at least managed to delete all the rubbish from the memory stick which came with the photos as they were downloaded. Me in my naivety assumed they would all arrive neatly in their folders, silly me. But, not only that but there was a lot of rubbish which gets attached when you surf the net. Anyway that is now all gone and it's the not so small matter of putting them into year, month and day order. Honest I am not OCD it just helps me recall the moment. It all takes time so I'm going to have to make sure that what time I have is not wasted, easier said than done. A good start will be to concentrate on putting all my updates on here and then share to my facebook page, google+ and twitter. Killing all the birds with one stone. I will pop in from time to time to say hello. Well weekend or not it's time for my head to hit the pillow, busy day ahead tomorrow.
Thanks for looking in.

www.elizabethmccrindle.com
emccrindleart@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: