Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Beautiful day...




Been a bit short on blog posts as everything is up in the air at the moment but this afternoon I escaped outside as it was just to nice to stay inside. Just couldn't pass up the oppertunity to photograph the new guy in the top photo. A couple of young Rooks have made some tentative visits to the garden but are nervous and shy, this is the first time I've managed to photograph them. Of course they can't replace Samson but I do hope they'll come to realise that they are welcome in my garden. Middle photo of some later flowering daffs which just glow in the sun and last but not least my wee Lilly.
Hope your enjoying the sun wherever you are...

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Hopefully your Rooks will find your garden to their liking and stay on. Love the photo of Lilly. She is so darling.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

One came back today Gail so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Yes I liked this photo of wee Lilly she's starting to get a greying muzzle but her eyes are bright as buttons.