Wednesday, 8 June 2016

"Beach Blooms" Acrylic 8" x 8"


"Beach Blooms"
Acrylic 8" x 8" £250

I don't need to be told that to do something well you have to keep at it. Whether it's sport, writing or as in my case painting. When things aren't going well I find myself easily sidetracked. Indeed I've been known to do housework rather than start a painting. This past wee while I really have been busy with other things. But, today, after spending a lot of time taking photos, which granted some will come in useful as inspiration for art. I actually got myself sat down first thing at the easel. It got more difficult after that, painting, scraping it off, painting and scraping it off again. That lasted till lunch time when I returned. An hour later I finally decided it was done...I think!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Albert Decker said...

Looks good to me.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you kindly Albert :)