Saturday, 18 June 2016

"Curiosity" Acrylic 6" x 6" - a work in progress



Well that's royal Ascot over for another year the last covered by Channel 4 sadly. Not sure what kind of coverage of racing we are going to get by ITV (or mostly ITV3). I know there were many who didn't like the presenters so perhaps I'm easy pleased because I always enjoyed the coverage. Anyways they continue bringing racing to the screen until the Qipco British Champions Day. We can only hope those that take over make a good go of it.
Back to work now and after watching all the lovely bloodstock over the last few days seems only natural to start with a wee horse. I'll be honest and come clean that I didn't actually mean to have this wee foals nose disappearing off the board but the more I looked at it the more I liked how curious it made her look.
The little lady in question is a wee beauty born last year at Rosalyn Serex's Solaris Sport Horses stud near Dunblane. You may remember the study below I did of her last year in oil's. She is by Rosalyn's gorgeous black dressage stallion Solaris Amourex.


Well now that the heat as calmed down I think I'll take myself outside to sit in the garden for wee while and listen to the birds as they ready themselves to roost.
Thanks as always for looking in.

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

No comments: