Sunday, 19 June 2016

"Curiosity" Acrylics 6" x 6" - a work in progress.




Well it was a wee bit damp and dreicht out in the garden today so I carried on with the work in progress of the Solaris baby. Started to introduce some colour, this can be a slow process where horses or indeed any animal is involved. I think I spend more time thinking and standing back looking than actually painting. But, I have to say I'm enjoying myself probably for this first in a long time, long may it continue.
Thanks for looking in :)

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

looking good and I do like the composition, makes the foal look a lot more curious and how pushy they can sometimes be when wanting to see something :p

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jennifer glad you like it :)