Saturday, 25 June 2016

This morning...





Was one of those mornings that felt fresh and new and the turmoil in the country seemed an age away. There had been a shower of rain before I started my day and everything in the garden felt fresh and new. No doubt at some point reality will kick in but for now I just appreciated what was around me.
Also made some more headway into the the wee foal study and I'm finding it fun to do. Wondering now as I type this whether I might change the background colour. I quite like it but it was never really my intention to have it this colour and I thought to go much darker. No hurry, there's plenty of time to contemplate.



"Curiosity" - a work in progress - acrylic 6" x 6"

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Your dogs just beg to be painted! They are so photogenic!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Yeah the camera does seem to love them. If you ever want to use any of the photos for a painting Gail just drop me a line and I'll send you a larger file :)