Saturday, 30 July 2016

The Rook


Not really focused at the moment in my artwork, too much disruption going on at home to concentrate. But as I was getting myself ready for bed I suddenly got determined to do something even if it was just a scribble. Well scribble it is, a quick look at some photos I had been going through and this one caught the eye. I rough scribble of one of the new Rooks that came to visit in the garden a few weeks back. Not much I'll grant you but it's pencil to paper...smile!

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

this looks like more than a scribble, its very well done

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love the Rook! Hope all calms down soon at home.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jennifer was fun just the paper pencil and me :)