Tuesday, 18 April 2017

"A Whippet Called Isla" Acrylic 8" x 8"


"A Whippet Called Isla"
Acrylic 8" x 8"
Available


 Finished the Study of Isla the whippet (I shared some work in progress photos a couple of days ago) this afternoon and I'm really quite pleased with the result.  Yesterday was spent in the front garden giving the grass its first cut and doing some tiding. Going to take a wee while to get the garden into some sort of order as it has sadly been neglected these past couple of years. Should keep me out of mischief when I'm not in the studio.
Time to wind down and get dinner on, thanks for looking in...smile!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com


2 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

looks great, the eyes are gorgeous!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks as you know eyes are my favourite thing to paint :)