Thursday, 25 May 2017

"The Path I Walk" Acrylic 12" x 12"


"The Path I Walk"
Acrylic 12" x 12"
£425

My heart wasn't in my painting yesterday it was filled with such a sadness for those affected by the terrible loss of life in Manchester. My heart and tears are for those families who have lost loved ones and for those who are still in hospital whose lives will never be the same again.
I made myself paint this morning, to get back a sense of the peace I felt when I started this on Monday. On mornings when I walk this path with the dogs I find an inner peace, I hope all those feeling sad today can find that same peace in this painting. Love to all X

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

It is horrible what happened. A bunch of people went to have a good time and now so many people are hurt physically and mentally :( the whole situation is messed up and should never have happened and never happen again

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

:(