Thursday, 1 June 2017

"Bleached" Acrylic 6" x 6"


"Bleached"
Acrylic 6" x 6"
£190

Actually meant to post this one yesterday evening but ended up with a migraine (blaming the thundery weather). So here it is a day late, not sure if I've totally captured the feel but it was so good to be sitting at the easel. Last Friday I took a couple of paintings down to the Framework Gallery in Troon and me and the dogs also had a lovely walk along the beach taking lots of reference photos and just soaking up the atmosphere. Also took a drive around the area as it was such a good day so you can expect a few more beach scenes in the coming weeks not to mention landscapes and some beasties from my travels.
Well I need to go peel a juicy Satsuma that's begging to be eaten...smile!

For enquiries about my art contact me via my website www.elizabethmccrindle.com

No comments: